• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Cricket 2011/2012 ***

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Impressed me. Was a bit shaky to start with, but got a lot better and more confident. Hit the ball cleanly and powerfully.

Massive six from Cachopa!

Athlai

Not Terrible
Did Neesham just hit a last ball six to win the game?

I can't tell what just happened. W22.16 doesn't really seem like he should have faced that delivery with Butler 0(0)

thierry henry

International Coach
I can't believe they're playing, my T20 game at 3 got cancelled, it's been raining all week and the best weather today has been patches of extremely overcast-ness.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Just like to point out de Grandhomme's runs were the difference.

Amazing they got a game in, it absolutely chucked it down out south east

Howsie

International Captain
Was I the only person who was getting annoyed by them constantly bringing up experience? Experience this, experience that, every bloody 30 seconds they were bringing it up. Could of sworn they were playing some sort of game between themselves.