• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 15 - England v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
GIMH, you gotta go correct your daughter...Ireland are the best cricket team in the world.

:laugh:
Lol

Well done Ireland. Not seen the game and I've no wish to take away from Ireland's moment by deconstructing what we did wrong. Sounds like O'Brien played one of the great innings.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Of all the things that have ever happened, this is by far the best. The best bit was when Nasser went on a 15-minute rant about how the Associates are killing the World Cup because the games involving them are dull and uncompetitive. HEEEELLLL YEAHHHHH

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Crazy game. I was just watching bits of it and turned it off after England scored 300+. So apparently, no one can defend a 300 score, haha.

Teja.

Global Moderator
So if England = India and Ireland>England, B'desh>Ireland and India>B'desh, Where does that leave us? :happy:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BetfairFootball Betfair Football
Incredible scenes! And all the Kudos in the World to whoever backed Ireland at 400's on #betfair #inplay #cwc2011
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:O
BetfairFootball Betfair Football
Wow! 2.7 Million traded on England at 1.01. That's gotta hurt. #cwc2011 #betfair
:-O:-O

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Of all the things that have ever happened, this is by far the best. The best bit was when Nasser went on a 15-minute rant about how the Associates are killing the World Cup because the games involving them are dull and uncompetitive. HEEEELLLL YEAHHHHH
To be fair, this match was fairly uncompetitive come the end.

Fusion

Global Moderator
:notworthy Awesome stuff Ireland! What an upset and performance. Man this team is fun to root for.

As an aside, commiserations to English fans. As a Pakistani, I know exactly how this feels.

Howe_zat

Audio File
'Oliver Cromwell! Lord Salisbury! Benjamin Disreali! Maggie Thatcher! Andrew Strauss!

CAN YOU HEAR ME, ANDREW STRAUSS?!

YOUR

BOYS

TOOK

ONE

HELL OF A BEATING!!!