• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 15 - England v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Indeed. I think Corrin meant to submit his post in this thread instead.
Nah mate that is when we tied with England, a poor result considering England had lost theur last 11 of 12 games against us at home! but then England were not able to beat us when they only needed 60 from 10 overs with 8 wickets in hand.

They wont have many better chances than that! In the end they were lucky to get 1 point.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Dhoni_fan, when India go out the WC I will be focusing all my energy on digging all your **** posts up (it'll take me a while, but)

And if you're still around when the Tests come by this summer...it'll be fun

Last edited:

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Dhoni_fan, when India go out the WC I will be focusing all my energy on digging all your **** posts up (it'll take me a while, but)

And if you're still around when the Tests come by this summer...it'll be fun
Certainly will be England are a side we have a great record against!! have not lost a Test Series against them since we 1996 beat them in their own back yard last time look forward to more such "fun".

I look forward to digging up that and other such posts after we win the Cup :)

Fusion

Global Moderator
How is not relevant though when talking about the India v England test series? Simple question what is our ranking what is your ranking?
Dhoni_fan, you’ve already been given an infraction for baiting other fans. This style of posting is not acceptable. Please stop with the combative posting style and debate in a constructive manner, otherwise more infractions will follow.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
While I commend the above and think it was a well-deserved warning, I'm going to hold my hands up and apologise for bringing this summer into it in the first place.

No use whining about things you don't like if you won't take the blame once in a while. Sorry people.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Well played geriant fair play Geriant but I didn't start it I was the one provoked when they mentioned this summer.
Anyway I respect your opinion

turnstyle

State 12th Man
Ah man, that's the last time i take a safari during a world cup. I just saw this the other day and was all like WTF? No way!

Has anyone got a link to Kevin's knock on youtube or something?

Howe_zat

Audio File
:wub: Kevin! I'd kiss you if you weren't so ginger. Such a shame he's so inconsistent. I think he had a run with Notts in the twenty20 last summer and was pretty dire. How were we against India? I quickly read the thread but it seemed to be more about busses being on time than cricket.
Haha, don't go there.

Ireland just didn't get enough runs for them to defend on that itch. Reached about 120/2 - Porterfield was telling Chawla where to stick it, hit 15 off his first over - but collapsed against Yuvraj for some reason and were all out for 207.

Ireland bowled and especially fielded really well - I get the impession Sehwag and Gambhir underestimated them, played poor shots. Dockrell was fantastic. There was a point where Yuvraj ran out Kholi and Rankin was bowling with real threat, so Ireland gave them a good scare. Yuvraj and Dhoni took their time and were fairly comfortable in the end. Took them close enough for Pathan to free his arms and finish it.