• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL match discussion thread

Howzatone

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Star of the tournament so far has got to be Gautam Gambhir. His consistensy at the top of the order is exemplory and this is evident as he is by far the leading run scorer of the tournament. Biggest disappointment of the tournament would probably be Shahid Afridi. But I think he should open every game for Deccan, as his quick scoring rate means that even if he only gets 30 then he will have done his job and got his side off to a flyer.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We need Polly to keep his good form going too. Last 3 games conceding only 5.6 per over is a huge factor in our run.

Sachin v Shoaib tonight will be sick!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Inflation may be on the rise but people have enough money to buy Rs 10,000 tickets

You've got to be kidding! That's more than both of my parents made in three months when I was in India!

Howzatone

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
So, Mumbai are bowling first! Pollock will need to knock Ganguly and Hussey out early, and if we do that, I think we're destined for our 5th consecutive victory.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Inflation may be on the rise but people have enough money to buy Rs 10,000 tickets

You've got to be kidding! That's more than both of my parents made in three months when I was in India!
Hmmm, I got pretty good seats at DY Patil for Rs 600. But I bought them through the office so it must've been different.

10k for a league match :-O

ret

International Debutant
Gangu departs after playing his part, i.e. 1 run out :p

PS Agarkar gone too

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Thornely troubling Ganguly here IMO.

EDIT: Haha, legend. Go run some people out in the shed Sourav.

unccricket

School Boy/Girl Captain
only need 10 great balls, and we have 48 between ishant and shoaib.....wow that just sounds pathetic.

mumbai win before the end of the powerplay

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
OK, this is as painful as it gets... I am at my hostel, with my friends and other hostelmates and only a handful of us support KKR... And me for only one particular reason (see sig).
Now I just hope Mumbai dont beat us in 5 overs which my adversaries are sure of it happening...