• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2009

Howsie

International Captain
"A City Moment of Success"

Good Run-Out from Oram there, I have him in my fantasy team does that count for any Points?

Pinal Shah is relative of Ambanis? He was **** last yea.r Takawale was much better. and his batting is so uninspiringly dire that he's demoted to No.9 (or even worse here) :laugh:

Howsie

International Captain
Singh makes his cameo appearance and bows out. I disagree it was a great innings. It was an ok innings. Nothing great.
I don't think anyone thinks it has been a great innings, like you said it's been alright and it's what the team needed.

Howsie

International Captain
Should be a good run chase, but I think the CSK should chase this down.

Hayden, Dhoni, Oram, Raina, Flintoff. That batting line-up is really good.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Instead of pointing the finger at Tendulkar look at the contribution from Duminy and Bravo as to why they couldn't get more.

166 is a good score considering they were put in on a deck that was seaming and bouncing.

masterblaster

International Captain
I thought it was an awesome innings by Tendulkar. Without his contribution, Mumbai would've been bowled out pretty cheaply. Tendulkar was the glue that held this batting line up together so it was a most valuable innings.

I'm supporting Mumbai in this game. Lets hope they can do better this year.

Instead of pointing the finger at Tendulkar look at the contribution from Duminy and Bravo as to why they couldn't get more.

166 is a good score considering they were put in on a deck that was seaming and bouncing.
Dumny and Bravo were constipated by the lack of momentum at the other end and had to go for risky shots which didn t pay off. Every batsman needs time to settle in. Tendulkar took time to settle for a good ODI knock, not a T20 knock. I think his slowness will mark the difference today.

ret

International Debutant
MI end up with 166 .... thanks to Nayar going on fire!

I thought that 170 would be a competitive when MI were batting. MI have a decent total on board, Chennai will have to bat well. MI will be looking to get Chennai into 50/3 kind of situation as Chennai have a good batting line up