• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** IPL 2009

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Mumbai Indians have done well here given the conditions. They are favourites to win from here I reckon. Great job done by Tendulkar to bat sensibly in difficult conditions earlier, not losing wickets and now losening with his stroke play.

pasag

RTDAS
Mumbai Indians have done well here given the conditions. They are favourites to win from here I reckon. Great job done by Tendulkar to bat sensibly in difficult conditions earlier, not losing wickets and now losening with his stroke play.
Hmm, think Chennai have the batting to chase it down though it'll depend somewhat on how they bowl in these last few overs.

Howsie

International Captain
"A City moment of succes"

Mumbai going pretty well here, Flintoff getting smacked around abit. But it's been a real good innings from Tendulkar.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Hmm, think Chennai have the batting to chase it down though it'll depend somewhat on how they bowl in these last few overs.
and they are not bowling the last overs nicely. If Mumbai get 160, they will win I reckon.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
That third six was excellent because Nayar anticipated the short ball after the botched yorker and was ready for it. Good stuff.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Chennai bat deep though. If Hayden or Raina can anchor it similar to what Sachin is doing they're in with a shout.

Shame Nayar's got out though, outfoxed by Oram there.