• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* - India in West Indies

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was just going to say that Baugh's keeping has impressed me.

Just bat out the overs, ****s. :dry:

Vinay Kumar goes, so it's looking pretty unlikely ATM.

Last edited:

Daemon

****, we needed a batsmen for these last few overs. These two can still hold a bat though so hopefully we can get up to 265-270

vcs

Russell's a gun.

Another piss-poor ODI late innings collapse, like in the early part of the World Cup.

reghuh

Cricket Spectator
Ishant Sharma is irritating the whole nation....This ugly club standard bowler doesnt even knows to hold the bat down in front of stumps........such a shame...........atleast see and learn how to bowl yorkers.

reghuh

Cricket Spectator
Only Indian bowlers do not know abcd of batting .......they dont even know to hold the bat properly.................what a disgrace............(would have been desirable if tehy could atleast bowl properly but people like Ishant sharma are a shame to the community of bowlers)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Man of the Series could come down to this innings.

Sharma probably the favourite, but it could be Martin, Mishy, Russell...

reghuh

Cricket Spectator
Anyway WI are going to loose this game.......but India should have made 280 atleast .Irresponsible batting from Pathan and Ishant Sharma proved his standard

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
I am not too sure. Russel generally operates in the 79-83 mph region but seems to bowl a heavier ball than most. He muscles in the odd one at around 86 mph. I would call him fast-medium. Looks very effective particularly with his aggressive streak and willingness to use the short-pitched ball.

reghuh

Cricket Spectator
Kohli shows his class...........Sharma rings the bell to get a call from selectors in test matches.............Raina i think will not enter the squad......Ishant Sharma should not even be considered to play cricket again even for his school..............

reghuh

Cricket Spectator
Indian bowlers do not know to play short ball and when they bowl, they do not know what a yorker is........especially people like Ishant Sharma, Vinay Kumar...........
Shikhar dhawan is not suitable to play international cricket......his 50 in the earlier match was the ugliest ive seen from any batsman in my life