• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Shri

Mr. Glass
At least Dhawan's struggles began since the South Africa tour.
Rohit's last innings before the SA tour was that, oh I don't know, that ****ing 200 vs Australia? Seriously, weird memory for Sharma bashers. Give him some time, he has earned it.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rohit's last innings before the SA tour was that, oh I don't know, that ****ing 200 vs Australia? Seriously, weird memory for Sharma bashers. Give him some time, he has earned it.
He played 3 ODIs against the Windies you dumb ****.

Blocky

Banned
Kohli's balance is ridiculous, the way he came out and played that was incredible.
It's his timing I'm impressed most by, the last game where he was hardly moving the bat and just hitting it perfectly when everyone else had been struggling to find the boundary with fluent strokes.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
If there was a level above International cricket then Kohli should be in it. Some casual fans of cricket have been telling me he is the best batsman they have seen period.

Blocky

Banned
If there was a level above International cricket then Kohli should be in it. Some casual fans of cricket have been telling me he is the best batsman they have seen period.
I've seen people hit the ball harder than him, hell Corey Anderson would lay claim to being a bigger and harder hitter... but it's those orthodox cricket shots that he spanks along the ground. In Napier, everyone was struggling to hit the ball to the boundary across the ground - he was hitting them like he was on a fast golf green, that sort of timing and talent is incredible, because he didn't even look to be hitting it hard

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I love Kohli's approach, he's always looking to score, looking to win, looking to be in the game. When I see most of the other Indian bats play, despite how good some of them are they still give that feeling of being under pressure, kohli rarely ever looks under pressure, no matter what the situation.

Blocky

Banned
I don't feel India would have wanted the run rate to be approaching nine with 27 overs to go.... maybe eighteen or so overs to go is a different story but Rahane post Sharma has really put the pressure on Kohli here. Dhoni should have come in earlier.