• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't feel India would have wanted the run rate to be approaching nine with 27 overs to go.... maybe eighteen or so overs to go is a different story but Rahane post Sharma has really put the pressure on Kohli here. Dhoni should have come in earlier.
It's not so much about the run rate as it is the lack of rotation of strike on a consistent basis, Gambhir and Kohli in Hobart put on an exhibition on how to chase without basically taking any risks.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Remember when ****s were saying Kohli couldn't play the short ball? Spent way too much energy in 2011 telling those ****s they were wrong.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
that's all we need, keep doing that for another 10-15 overs and we're in with a reasonable chance. Gambhir use to do this so well, and Rahane is looking in similar mold.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Rohit's last innings before the SA tour was that, oh I don't know, that ****ing 200 vs Australia? Seriously, weird memory for Sharma bashers. Give him some time, he has earned it.
I was bshing him even in that series though I went quiet in the 209 innings. It was because of Kohli some that we chased 350 and 360. Rohit was just pissing all over got most part (made up very late in one of those matches but by then Kohli had reduced 360 to a joke already)

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If a batsman moves inside the line just to avoid the ball, like Kohli did (and like someone did in the Aus v Eng game the other night) it shouldn't be given a wide. Poor umpiring.