• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

BeeGee

International Captain
McCullum!

Awesome session. 144 runs.

One more session of McCullum and we'll be sweet.

Last edited:

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
also, 140 odd for 3 in that session. Even taking the bad decision for Corey and a failure for Watling, I'm pretty damn happy with that.

ajdude

International Coach
I thought India only conceding 13 extras would be an achievement of the fielding side but apparently it just 'shows how much the bat has dominated'

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
If Sodhi survives in the team for long enough, I reckon there's a huge chance that he'll do a Vettori and become more reknowned for his batting than his bowling. Can easily see him averaging 30 with the bat if he's given long enough to develop.