• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
oh ffs why this bloke? this guy won a test for india against us too.

stop batting well to shami and getting out to ishant. it's annoying.
I meant to like this post and I accidentally liked 4 other posts in here. So anyone who got a like from me in this thread today - you probably didn't deserve it. But I don't take "likes" back. I'm not like that.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
as many as possible. no such thing as too many runs at this ground. it's more about how much time mccullum thinks we will need to get them out twice, with maybe another bat for us either between or at the end.
Heh, getting ahead of myself but shall we next debate (at great length) the enforcement of the follow-on?

Flem274*

123/5
the contrast between the best and worst examples of indian fielding has to be one of the widest gulfs in world cricket. they can produce brilliant catches like the one to get rudds yesterday or they can be terribad.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
the contrast between the best and worst examples of indian fielding has to be one of the widest gulfs in world cricket. they can produce brilliant catches like the one to get rudds yesterday or they can be terribad.
Clear proof to me that they switch off. Lazy ****s, go play T20.

Flem274*

123/5
live it up while you can ishant, southee is more accurate than you and might return the favour. and get a haircut ****.

oooh nice shot.

man usually i love the oppos least fave players but ishant just makes everyone grumpy.