• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

pasag

RTDAS
The best thing about India doing well here is sticking it to all those pessimistic, negative Indian fans who are always harping on and moaning about how dire India is. Stfu now please.

R_D

International Debutant
The best thing about India doing well here is sticking it to all those pessimistic, negative Indian fans who are always harping on and moaning about how dire India is. Stfu now please.
not talking about SS are you :p

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Best player in the Indian team for the past 17 years. Has been responsible for more Indian wins than any other player in history of Indian cricket.

Well deserved.

jeevan

International 12th Man
And that's it

No record for India.

Major milestone for Jumbo.

Also with Pietersen on, he can beam SS if he wants to.
We wont mind, not today.

Majin

International Debutant
So very gun. And Sreesanth opening up again now :D

Our batting lineup has made us proud these last two tests, considering how much stick they've been getting saying they're all overrated and over the hill and everything, and they've piled up two brilliant team performances.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
You probably won't believe me, but I called Kumble's ton on MSN when he was on about 30 odd. NUFAN will back me up tomorrow.

Also, Sreesanth looks so accomplished as a batsman when he's out there. He plays some dire shots at times but his technique always looks very good. He should be up at 9 IMO, and I think he has a future at 8.