• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

R_D

International Debutant
You probably won't believe me, but I called Kumble's ton on MSN when he was on about 30 odd. NUFAN will back me up tomorrow.

Also, Sreesanth looks so accomplished as a batsman when he's out there. He plays some dire shots at times but his technique always looks very good. He should be up at 9 IMO, and I think he has a future at 8.
I'm rather suprised why RP singh comes in ahead of him. Sreesanth looks capable of holding the bat.

jeevan

International 12th Man
Last 5 wickets have now put on 300!

Amazing.

Also Sreesanth's highest ever in a test.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I love the Oval groundskeeper. He's got to be Indian, no?
I was thinking, too, if England had been 1-0 up in this series and this wicket got served up, I can just imagine some the Indian fans whinging about doctored wickets promoting dull draws against the spirit of the game.

Majin

International Debutant
Yeah I also wonder why Sreesanth is coming in at number 11, he seems to be a much more competent batsman than RP Singh at least.

Speaking of Sreesanth, yet another 50 on the cards in this innings? It would be epic

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Tendulkar 82 in 192 balls (and that looks better because of the attacking field set by Vaughan)
Kumble 109 in 192 balls.

Majin

International Debutant
It's not to be. But nevermind, that was still god damn epic innings for us and loved every moment of it

TheGreatAusie

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Well, 664 a/o. Excellent batting from the Indians. Must say, when I watched the Lords test India looked completely out of place, great come back imo.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Panesar tries to give Sreesanth a stare, which doesn't work on a number of counts

Staring someone down doesn't work when they've just put up 664 and your figures are 160/2. And you're Panesar.