• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Tendulkar 82 in 192 balls (and that looks better because of the attacking field set by Vaughan)
Kumble 109 in 192 balls.
Yeah bro chill, everyone played their part, just enjoy the moment :). Now it's time for the ball to do the talking..... I hope :unsure: .

R_D

International Debutant
If India can get 1 wicket... this would be an awesome days play.. i doubt its going to happen. Pitch seems perfect to bat on.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Panesar gets yet another average booster for the series. That's 8 wickets this series: Tendulkar, Khartik, Dravid, RP Singhx2 Sreesanthx2 and Z Khan.

Panesar failing the real test again.

pietersenrocks

U19 Vice-Captain
it's really unbelievable 4 d England die hards..lik us..dat India's goin 2 win .. d Test Series in England after 21 years........N' we're losing a Test series@Home......after 6 years .. N' dat too........against an out-ov-form side lik India......Will it be Vaughan's first series lose at home???

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
it's really unbelievable 4 d England die hards..lik us..dat India's goin 2 win .. d Test Series in England after 21 years........N' we're losing a Test series@Home......after 6 years .. N' dat too........against an out-ov-form side lik India......Will it be Vaughan's first series lose at home???
Lol @ the accidental mailing link. :p

And yes, Vaughan's first home series loss as captain.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
HAHAHAH! KUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That's frickin' awesome. Just got home from a night out and cannot believe it!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Do you think the knives will be out?
If England somehow do well in the one day series, I'm we'll see a few Vaughan-hating forumers call for Collingwood to get the job, yes. It might even make an appearance in the media.

sideshowtim said:
They sure will be if, or when, Ponting loses his first series at home.
It'll depend on the personnel he has available to him at the time I'd say, and how the team had performed immediately before that. If Australia lose to Sri Lanka this summer for example, the focus will be much on the new squad members and if they are up to it rather than Ponting's captaincy I would say. Captaincy is about more than just winning or losing - it's about making the most of what you have at your disposal.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
YES!!!!!!!!!! BREAKTHROUGH INDIA I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Wooooohoooooooooooo!!! Man India!!! This is it SHOW the world!!!