• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fmd still movement through the air here and occasionally off the deck too. This really could be a cracking finish.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Right so anyone think shuffling the batting order a bit will be a good idea? Dhoni @ 8 is just not working. I'd rather have him try and go beserk mid innings than come down in a crunch situation close to the end. Problem is who to move.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who was the dopey bastard arguing against the UDRS on ABC radio a couple of minutes ago (with Geoff Lawson)?

"With some of the stuff I've read in the media the last couple of days you would've thought Mike Hussey was two pitches away from the ball in the first innings"...not really the point is it? With a UDRS it would've been overturned, as would some of the decisions against the Indian team.

Is there a 'Dumbest Argument Against the UDRS' competition going on at the moment?

hazsa19

International Regular
Right so anyone think shuffling the batting order a bit will be a good idea? Dhoni @ 8 is just not working. I'd rather have him try and go beserk mid innings than come down in a crunch situation close to the end. Problem is who to move.
Got the footwork to open with Sehwag :ph34r:

morgieb

You do realise that Dhoni bats 7, right?

Burgey

Who was the dopey bastard arguing against the UDRS on ABC radio a couple of minutes ago (with Geoff Lawson)?

"With some of the stuff I've read in the media the last couple of days you would've thought Mike Hussey was two pitches away from the ball in the first innings"...not really the point is it? With a UDRS it would've been overturned, as would some of the decisions against the Indian team.

Is there a 'Dumbest Argument Against the UDRS' competition going on at the moment?
Harsha "I know who butters my bread" Bhogle.

You'd have heard Lawson give me a nice mention on the radio then, I hope :)

Last edited: