• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

Cricket Brain

School Boy/Girl Captain
Unbelievable innings from a 19 year old debutant at no.11. A century would have made it even better, but still a remarkable achievement

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah I would probably go Warne too, especially since it was a no-ball. Hard to look past Agar with it just happening now though, I feel so flat for him.

I'm going to do a spikey here.
@brydoncoverdale
This year Australia have had a No.9 make 99 (Starc) and a No.11 make 98. Haven't even had a 90 from a top 3 batsman #Ashes

Last edited:

Stapel

International Regular
Still catching breath from Ashton Agar's Wonder Innings, I feel the urge to go back to useless cricket details:

We've had one over now. Root has faced 3 balls, Cook has faced 4 balls. Both Sky and Cricinfo think so. Do no-balls count as balls faced?