• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Trent Bridge

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I would give Siddle one more over and then look to give Watto a bowl unless Siddle gets a wicket.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With his collar up and those narrow shoulders, Root looks like he has a touch of the Gladstone Smalls about him.

Spikey

I cbf clicking on links so what's your point?
Mainly that those matches, along with Lyon's two day 5 failures, were probably the starting blocks for this switch. Lyon was really unimpressive in his shield games last season. Agar was impressive.

ajdude

International Coach
does this make agar the youngest current international cricketer? (tests/odis/t20is, not first class matches for ireland or whatever)

archie mac

International Coach
Pattison looks a class above the rest this morning. Can't understand why you wouldn't give Watson a go, bowls straight and tight as a rule

Spikey

Is he actually going to bowl at all? I mean he really should but you can never be sure.
Agar starting so early probably cut into his overs. If Siddle lifts his game, as I expect him to, he might not really be needed. Clarke or Smith might be needed more