• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

irottev

U19 Cricketer
I thought I heard something, but the replays suggest nothing. I think I can see daylight.
We've seen this in the past a lot of times too. Random noises. It sounded like it happened after the ball passed the bat a little bit. Musta been from something else.

Spark

Global Moderator
Lol Tony Grieg "That must be out from the spontaneity of the review"

Not so much whether he actually hit it or not.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Cheers for the info.:)

Thought he'd hit that but they should have learnt by now that the thin edges never get overturned.
Pretty much the same as Bell's yesterday. Sound as it went past the bat, if there was an edge then it was extremely slight. Reckon they both probably hit it, but the barest of touches.