• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** First Semi-Final: Australia vs. England

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Ohbloodyhell Fatboy Tim's playing. Unless Anderson & Onions take a lot of early wickets we need to make about 400.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Nice giveaway. Just what you need. Bopara-esque nice hit shot straight to square leg.
Standard English tactic isn't it? Give the oppo needless catching practice instead of building a proper score. Let's face it, they've barely got a brain between them afaics in most of these games.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why do you guys even care? What's your relationship to England's cricket team? You certainly don't "support" them anyway.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think what he means is when one of our batsmen does a Bopara we're supposed to say:

Fine shot chap. Awfully unfortunate that there happened to a be fielder in the way to catch it. Good show and well done.

Howsie

International Captain
I think what he means is when one of our batsmen does a Bopara we're supposed to say:

Fine shot chap. Awfully unfortunate that there happened to a be fielder in the way to catch it. Good show and well done.
:laugh: You don't like Bopara anymore Scaly? When I first joined up here you loved the guy.