• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
The other day I passed a bloke reading a paper with the headline 'The miracle of Kenny Sansom'. That grabbed my attention because, last I heard, Kenny was addicted to drink, addicted to gambling and was sometimes sleeping rough. Turns out the newspaper was The Mail, so I was never going to buy it, but thankfully everything's online nowadays, so here's the interview that the article was based on.

For Palace fans of my generation, it's pretty moving and heart-warming stuff. Not least that he's still alive. But especially as he hasn't touched alcohol in three years now and is doing so well.