• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Fun Nathan Jones fact.

Despite being one of the best managers in Europe, he is not on the list of 11 Premier League managers to have taken at least a point from matches played at St Mary's this season so far.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It was a strange one. He was so obviously only good in a very specific context (I.e. managing Luton). We know that because he once tried to manage Stoke and it went exactly like this. But also because he’s clearly completely insane and his Luton teams were a highly effective cult.

Niall

International Coach
Think we can stick a fork in Arsenal now. City while not at their peak are simply a better side and know how to get it done at the business end of the season. Arsenal should be happy enough with a top 4 slot.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kroenke copping it left, right and centre on SM over the last couple of hours.

Ah, the Arsenalsphere I know and love

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Think we can stick a fork in Arsenal now. City while not at their peak are simply a better side and know how to get it done at the business end of the season. Arsenal should be happy enough with a top 4 slot.
Its Arsenal Choking Syndrome awareness month. Hug a gooner today

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I watched a game at a pub here in the UK day before yesterday with a Liverpool fan, among others and they won! Great environment. But that first goal was funny as hell, the goalie was so pathetically out of position.

grecian

I watched a game at a pub here in the UK day before yesterday with a Liverpool fan, among others and they won! Great environment. But that first goal was funny as hell, the goalie was so pathetically out of position.
That's the England goalie, how dare you.:ranting:

Yeah I guess he thought the ball was going far post and ignored Salah.:oops:

hope you enjoy your time here, try to get to a live match, it really might change your perspective, the fans make the sport, despite what the billionaires say.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
That's the England goalie, how dare you.:ranting:

Yeah I guess he thought the ball was going far post and ignored Salah.:oops:

hope you enjoy your time here, try to get to a live match, it really might change your perspective, the fans make the sport, despite what the billionaires say.

Thanks mate. Very short business trip this time, but hopefully next time can do a proper trip and catch a bit of football and cricket, if possible.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Never in any doubt. :ph34r:

Still don't think we'll win the title, but after the VAR debacle against the Bees and then Citeh taking the cane out of the cupboard and administered a solid trousers-down styley midweek thrashing, we could've caved completely, especially after going behind twice, and it would've seemed a loooong rest of the season.

Good to see some spunk.

grecian

Never in any doubt. :ph34r:

Still don't think we'll win the title, but after the VAR debacle against the Bees and then Citeh taking the cane out of the cupboard and administered a solid trousers-down styley midweek thrashing, we could've caved completely, especially after going behind twice, and it would've seemed a loooong rest of the season.

Good to see some spunk.
Yeah, think I would have called it if you hadn't won today, Citeh still massive faves, but you do have a nice looking fixture list coming up.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Wood for the Trees!! There's yer headline right there.

Looking like a stinker of a day for the dirties.

They've lost at Goodison, and both Saints and yer Cerries looking like getting crucial away wins.

grecian

Not good for West Ham or Chelsea either, which is funny. Particularly Chelsea, blimey Nearer the Championship than Champions League with all that money spent.

I've decided I am not a fan of our manager at Exeter, perhaps the first time I can say that in a couple of decades. Playing our best available player the FULL-BACK, Josh Key up front was odd, now he's failed at that, which isn't a big surprise because he's a FULL-BACK, he's benched him he then plays |Harry Kite a midfielder at full-back. All to bring in a bunch of uninspiring jockos, bleurgh, should have enough to stay up, but that 50 points is looking a long way off now.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Watched the Newcastle Liverpool game on the flight coz they had live tv bbc sports on. Sat next to two Newcastle supporters. Had to provide a lot of consolation. On the plus side, the Liverpool fan colleague is very happy.