• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Few decent scalps this season. I feel much better about losing 4-0 there than I did at the time.

Niall

International Coach
Few decent scalps this season. I feel much better about losing 4-0 there than I did at the time.

Toney would be such a gun signing for Man U, but obviously not even worth contemplating with the gambling ban on the way.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have beaten all the big sides now since being promoted. Well, unless you count Spurs.

Slightly annoying that Spurs is the the only game I have managed to go to of these last set of fixtures.

Uppercut

Howe was great at Bournemouth. They only even went down because their entire starting XI got injured. Nobody noticed because all 23 squad members had the names and faces of FM regens.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Is this just because of the time wasting? The biggest mistake I saw was Xhaka not getting a second yellow for an obvious tactical foul.
Doing nothing to stop blatant time wasting and then only adding 5 minutes.

You're having a laugh with that Xhaka incident btw. Wilson falls over under incredibly minimal contact.

Uppercut

Time wasting is going to annoy me so much more now that Fifa have implemented a straightforward fix and the FA is just saying ‘nah’.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Time wasting is going to annoy me so much more now that Fifa have implemented a straightforward fix and the FA is just saying ‘nah’.
I’ve definitely seen an uptick in stoppage time but not to WC levels yet (and I reckon more time gets wasted in L2)