• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Back to behind closed doors it is then

We haven't lost behind closed doors since October, haven't won in front of fans in the league since March. So I suppose its not all bad

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's been awful for the most part this Xmas period, still prefer it to no football though.

grecian

Gotta say that was deserved Villa really are a decent team, this has been a fun match.

Could be ruined by Attwell though, never a pen.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah stonewall pen.

Best game I’ve watched in a while. Villa are impressive but their open style plays into our hands a bit.

flibbertyjibber

I didn't bother with it after falling asleep during first game and not bothering. Seems I chose to miss the wrong game.

Niall

International Coach
Interesting to see if Bailly can mantain that form, when he is in the zone he is easily the best defender they have but obviously as always the fear is their is a clanger or an injury coming. Ole if serious about a title challenge probably needs to rest a few mainly Rashford and Bruno, both at times have looked knackered recently.

Uppercut

Interesting to see if Bailly can mantain that form, when he is in the zone he is easily the best defender they have but obviously as always the fear is their is a clanger or an injury coming. Ole if serious about a title challenge probably needs to rest a few mainly Rashford and Bruno, both at times have looked knackered recently.
Watford at home in the cup next week, will be very disappointed if we don’t make a lot of changes.

flibbertyjibber

Watford at home in the cup next week, will be very disappointed if we don’t make a lot of changes.
Think we will see far more shocks than normal as most Premier League sides will make 7 or 8 changes minimum so the lower league sides might have far more chance than usual.

Pothas

Tons of lower league clubs will make changes as well though won't they?

Our first Covid cancellation has probably come at a pretty decent time, can definitely play our absolute strongest team against Spurs now.