• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why fork out loan fees and salary for Coutinho when Özil is already there? In fact, what's the agenda for Özil?
To call the brother washed would be an understatement.

Lo and behold, Jorginho is rumoured to be our backup option for Partey.

Please no, the modern day Denilson.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jorginho would be a good fit for Arsenal, their biggest issue last season was that they couldn’t progress the ball for ****. I’d take him at United for sure.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Unrelated. I am wary of Eddie Nketiah. Last night after Arsenal's opener, the deflected own goal, rather than celebrate he chose to berate Pepe for not passing it to him so that he could score. Have seen other instances of similar. Not sure I like it.

grecian

I don't get how he can go from barely playing for Leeds in the Championship to scoring for Arsenal.
Had a few Injuries didn't he? Arsenal probably weren't that keen on him having him play too much in one of the most Physical Leagues in the World, whilst not being fully fit.

Last edited:

Pothas

Not without some major intervention soon.

Makes the actual football going on seem so hollow and yet being without it would be even worse.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Unrelated. I am wary of Eddie Nketiah. Last night after Arsenal's opener, the deflected own goal, rather than celebrate he chose to berate Pepe for not passing it to him so that he could score. Have seen other instances of similar. Not sure I like it.
And he had handbags with ceballos in the warm up at fulham. Really not good enough to be getting above his station yet. Arteta seems to like him though and was for some reason playing him over martinelli when both were fit last season.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Was going to make a joke about Liam Delap being the son of Rory Delap.

But turns out he actually is.