• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
So how long till they turn on one of their own?
It's already happening, but Ole has the benefit of being able to hide behind the fact that much of the squad is total garbage, and the fact that all the prominent pundits and the media really have it in for Pogba, who will inevitably draw a disproportionate amount of blame and vitriol.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh I see the problem, and can totally understand why it can be annoying. But the extra element of theatre it adds overshadows any of the negatives for me.

andmark

International Captain
It's weird for Liverpool to be facing Chelsea in the Premier League era and for Chelsea to be considered the underdogs.

Spark

Global Moderator
Oh I see the problem, and can totally understand why it can be annoying. But the extra element of theatre it adds overshadows any of the negatives for me.
I think it's the substantial wait before anyone notices VAR is in action. Just seems out to come sneakily out of nowhere.

OverratedSanity

Haha Arsenal. I irrationally dislike any time a goal kick isnt just the keeper kicking it as far away as he can, so I quite enjoyed that.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I mean honestly I feel like they are going to concede every time Villa get the ball

The **** is going on

vcs

VAR is pointless. It seems so pointless to hold up games and disallow goals for millimetre-precise offside decisions and balls accidentally brushing attackers' fingernails when there is so much systemic cheating built into the sport. It's like they've sat together and gone "how can we make goals even rarer in an already low-scoring sport" and come up with this.