• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

Niall

International Coach
Peps comments at the end were pretty spot on and quite respectful, he admitted it was a red card. City were wasteful, still think they win at least 2 trophies before the season ends which is obviously pretty special.

FA Cup set up nicely now, if I were a Spurs fan, I'd be gunning so hard for this, as I type it doesn't seem that the FA are going to bring in trophies for top 4 spots.:mellow:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Past couple of days have shown how strong League One is. The team at the top must be some team.
Just looked at the table then remembered who you support :laugh:

Surprised to see Plymouth in 7th. LT was bemoaning them as an all-time bad Argyle side early in the season.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Proper PTSD watching that goal. You do everything right for 99% of the time against these teams and it's still not enough.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Surprised to see Plymouth in 7th. LT was bemoaning them as an all-time bad Argyle side early in the season.
They've been on a ridiculous tear. Won 10 of their last 14 or something crazy. Probably the most dangerous team in the league atm.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Proper PTSD watching that goal. You do everything right for 99% of the time against these teams and it's still not enough.
I thought Barca played better than they were getting credit for. Bit of textbook away CL stuff, stop the opposing attack from creating much and score from a defensive lapse. I guess they’re in the shadow of how good they were a few years back.

flibbertyjibber

Totally outclassed my lot, best side i have seen all season. Hope we avoid them in playoffs should we cling on and make them.

morgieb

GIMH has to be spewing bricks about last night, probably cost Tranmere automatic promotion.

vcs

Messi didn't have a great game, but popped up with a crucial goal. Ronaldo has basically being making a living out of this in the CL knockout stages and winning Ballon d'Ors for the last couple of years.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
GIMH has to be spewing bricks about last night, probably cost Tranmere automatic promotion.
I think more than just one game can be attributing to costing us that, but yeah hard to see how that doesn’t end our title challenge

flibbertyjibber

Surely Shrewsbury won't fall out of the Top 6? Weren't you like first up until about a week ago or something?
Depends how long this virus hangs round for, dropped 5 points in 2 games because of it and another tough game at Charlton on Saturday. Need to avoid defeat there then we have the cup semi next Tuesday. Our game is based on closing sides down and being fitter than everyone else and at present we look very ropey early on.

Niall

International Coach
They should still get through, but that was rotten soccer. They seemed to have regressed since Alexis signed.

Looking at the last 8 assuming they get that far, I dunno who would be worried about facing them,