• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man City are fantastic on the counter attack considering they are a possession based team.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man City are fantastic on the counter attack considering they are a possession based team.
Yeah Bayern could break at serious pace when they wanted to too.

I think a lot fewer people watched his Bayern than his Barca, because when he moved the CL came off terrestrial British tv. So he’s not really associated with Boateng constantly hoofing 80 yard passes to get Robben and Douglas Costa away. In fact I think the team that most forms British perceptions of Pep is Spain.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yeah Bayern could break at serious pace when they wanted to too.

I think a lot fewer people watched his Bayern than his Barca, because when he moved the CL came off terrestrial British tv. So he’s not really associated with Boateng constantly hoofing 80 yard passes to get Robben and Douglas Costa away. In fact I think the team that most forms British perceptions of Pep is Spain.
And people still think playing an actual striker is some big issue for him when his final season there involved loads of crossing to Lewandowski and Müller. If anything Barca will always be the outlier amongst his teams given the unique talent of Messi, Xavi and Iniesta and the fact half the team had been practising his way of playing since they were nine.

cpr

International Coach
So Sky love to whinge about refereeing decisions, including offside on that call, and its clear the linesmans talking about the potential of offside there. So instead of shutting the hell up and letting us listen to the rare opportunity to eavesdrop on the conversation, they chat utter **** over it.

I think the linesman was saying he wasn't sure who the ball came off, and if the ref doesn't think it was off a Liverpool player then its offside, which would be good officiating. But we'll never know, and just follow the logic of incompetence.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Few things surer than either one or both of lovren and a keeper screwing up and leading to an opposing goal at least once per match.

OMG mo fjabsjcjfbaj