• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ross Barkley's like a **** version of Wayne Rooney. Promising as an Everton teenager, gone backwards, a red card waiting to happen, baffling why he keeps playing for England. The tackle he got booked for was atrocious.
He doesn't play for England though. His last cap was May 29 2016, never let the facts get in the way though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
This paragraph is the whole problem though.

I agree with you, pretty much. But if you look through the list, lots of the names mentioned are part of the first team squad. The fact that you wouldn't be that bothered if half of them left is, in and of itself, problematic. Besides it does include your most important players anyway.
Yeah, no disagreements here. It's just not a very good state of affairs.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
well done Marc and Coventry, wanted you to win mainly because Liam Sercombe is a ****.

this isn't a terrible match at the Emirates I'll have to admit.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
City remind me of Newcastle under Keegan, great to watch, great going forward and don't bother with defence.

Oh yeah and well done Coventry. Hope Marc has loved his day today.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
City remind me of Newcastle under Keegan, great to watch, great going forward and don't bother with defence.

Oh yeah and well done Coventry. Hope Marc has loved his day today.
6 hours on my own on a train for an hour and a half of football. Wouldn't have missed it for the world!

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yeah congrats Coventry. Seems like the first piece of good news in years.

Did they not hold the 3rd or 4th longest unbroken top flight streak at one point? Arsenal and Everton have been in the top flight for ages, their streak was definitely longer than Man Utd's and possibly Liverpool.