• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2016-17

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Based on this season I'd like to think with a full season of Mellon, Tollitt and C Jennings fit all season and basket case clubs coming down that we'd be a good bet for the title next season if we don't go up. But I bet grimsby thought that every year, and you probably did too, and Luton and Cambridge, Wrexham and bloody Lincoln for five years.

Footballing purgatory. ****e refs, ****e grounds and clubs so lacking in decorum that their official twitters actively troll. It's the pits, it's not funny anymore.

We need to win those ****ing play offs. We have to.
Yeah good luck, really hope you guys get back up. You always just need the rub of the green, i get the impression that Lincoln are unusually good and most seasons being as good as you are would be enough.

It's a bit like in the Championship, Brighton have been doing everything right for years and years and it took this long for it to finally come together.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Based on this season I'd like to think with a full season of Mellon, Tollitt and C Jennings fit all season and basket case clubs coming down that we'd be a good bet for the title next season if we don't go up. But I bet grimsby thought that every year, and you probably did too, and Luton and Cambridge, Wrexham and bloody Lincoln for five years.

Footballing purgatory. ****e refs, ****e grounds and clubs so lacking in decorum that their official twitters actively troll. It's the pits, it's not funny anymore.

We need to win those ****ing play offs. We have to.
Nah we really had severe financial restraints, the conference wanted us docked points for being in admin the year before, part of the reason I despise them and the pissant league.so I wouldn't say most of us expected it. we were 6th, 7th, 6th, 5th (lost in POfinal) though, good consistency without ever being really dominant. Can imagine how depressing it all was though, being kinda close. Five long years of purgatory. Cambridge had a worse time though, lost in two play-off finals in a row to us and the chip-nickers, then stayed there for another 7 years, imagine that.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Wrexham got 98 points, lost the play off final and haven't come close since. That's got to sting.

Should be three up three down imo :ph34r:

Uppercut

City goal should've been allowed but it's a difficult decision. Sanchez not getting a pen is an absolute bottle though. They don't really get any more blatant.

Uppercut

That looked incredible. Love a really defensive left back steaming in from off screen to smash home a volley.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That was, somewhat surprisingly, the most invested I've been in an Arsenal match in what seems like forever. Not exactly a perfect performance, but they showed some real mettle and determination today that is so often sorely lacking. Some great individual performances from Oxlade-Chamberlain, Holding and Gabriel as well, all of whom were very impressive I thought.