• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

cpr

International Coach
Because apparently Gary 'Usain Bolt' Cahill was going to block Gomis from scoring. Besides, rounding the goalkeeper doesn't mean it's an obvious goalscoring opportunity.
I suppose anyside that had Torres can argue that with a straight face....

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Rodgers has a huge blind spot when it comes to Allen it's ridiculous. He's nowhere near the player Lucas is and he keeps getting preferred. Now it looks like Lucas might be leaving...pissed off.

cpr

International Coach
The idea of Shaqiri in the prem excites me.

I think Stoke might be becoming my 2nd team. Its only an hours drive away, I can get away with that, right?

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
The idea of Shaqiri in the prem excites me.

I think Stoke might be becoming my 2nd team. Its only an hours drive away, I can get away with that, right?
Yeah mate, pretty sure there are no laws against hopping to and from bandwagons ;).

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh god we play a C team and find ourselves 3-0 down after 12 minutes. I could not care less, the League Cup is a total waste of time but it just gives those fans who hate what we are doing an awful lot more to moan about.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not actually sure though, in seriousness, what the renaming was all about. Like when Div 1 became the Championship, coca cola requested it. Can't see that Vanarama see it as more lucrative with this name.

suppose the logic is, in Non League it's the only non-regional so it makes sense, but really, somewhat pointless.

but who gives a **** because we're 4-1 up

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Not actually sure though, in seriousness, what the renaming was all about. Like when Div 1 became the Championship, coca cola requested it. Can't see that Vanarama see it as more lucrative with this name.

suppose the logic is, in Non League it's the only non-regional so it makes sense, but really, somewhat pointless.

but who gives a **** because we're 4-1 up
Are the words "Football League Championship" not engraved on the trophy? It makes sense as a name because it's the top division of the Football League.

The Scottish Championship being renamed makes absolutely **** all sense because it's all the one league body.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only the second time in 17 years we've got through to the second round in the League Cup.

Backs to the wall stuff, after going 2 up, but it'll do.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Are the words "Football League Championship" not engraved on the trophy? It makes sense as a name because it's the top division of the Football League.

The Scottish Championship being renamed makes absolutely **** all sense because it's all the one league body.
Yeah that's right

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
This whole business has been pretty unsavoury. If it's true that the club doctor has effectively been permanently demoted because her entering the pitch interfered with Mourinho's stupid gamesmanship then I think that's massively harsh.

Like Furball has just said, Hazard was on the bloody ground. Hardly unreasonable for the club medic to take steps to investigate.