• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Coutinho <3

Clyne was brilliant, and I actually thought Lovren played well!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Real Madrid were in Norway playing a friendly yesterday. Somehow the young Norwegian had wormed his way into the starting lineup, and tickets were £120 a pop - I expect the merchandising department made out heavily from Dads buying the kit for their young ones.

The club they were playing against were scheduled to play a regular league match, but moved it to Friday to fit this ****-and-giggles match in.

#AMF

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Thank Christ Carragher is on to talk sense about the Swansea penalty after Redknapp and Henry between them somehow concluded that Courtois shouldn't have been sent off.

cpr

International Coach
Thank Christ Carragher is on to talk sense about the Swansea penalty after Redknapp and Henry between them somehow concluded that Courtois shouldn't have been sent off.

Really? How did they manage that. MOTD basically turned around and said it was correct straight away.

I mean, the rule (red + pen) is harsh, maybe doubly so when its a keeper, but that's not the refs fault.

Hoping he gets an extra games ban for frivolous appealing.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Really? How did they manage that. MOTD basically turned around and said it was correct straight away.

I mean, the rule (red + pen) is harsh, maybe doubly so when its a keeper, but that's not the refs fault.

Hoping he gets an extra games ban for frivolous appealing.
Because apparently Gary 'Usain Bolt' Cahill was going to block Gomis from scoring. Besides, rounding the goalkeeper doesn't mean it's an obvious goalscoring opportunity.

CzechMikey

Cricket Spectator
Capital One Cup starts tonight, some decent matches in recent years so should be good. Anyway Reading start away against Colchester, it can't go any worse than 2 years ago (4-0 loss to League 1 Peterborough) or the year before that (7-5 to Arsenal). Minimising embarrassment is the priority!