• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha yeah, it's the equivalent of the star/sun and we all know to ignore those papers entirely.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Obvs wants to be the next Jack Rodwell.

Tbf though, I'd accept megabucks to turn up to training every day and spend the rest of my time doing sweet FA.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He is definitely better than Rodwell was though, it depends who else City buy I suppose but I would imagine he would play as much as Milner did.

Begovic going to Chelsea makes no sense at all for him though, he knows for sure that he won't be playing.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
He is definitely better than Rodwell was though, it depends who else City buy I suppose but I would imagine he would play as much as Milner did.

Begovic going to Chelsea makes no sense at all for him though, he knows for sure that he won't be playing.
Very odd. Would have thought he would have been an attractive option for Liverpool, given how crap Mignolet is. Or even Utd, if De Gea leaves.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah not sure why Delph would come, he's going to play like 5 games a season. Literally being bought for the home grown quota.
Even more so when he should be establishing himself in the England side with the Euros next summer. I suppose 'badly advised' is the euphemism.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
He'll probably play in the cups (at least the League Cup) and then take over from Courtois when he leaves for Madrid/Barcelona at the end of the season.:dots:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Steve McClueless has decided the solution to Newcastle's problems is to ban swearing. Champions League of nitwits here they come.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I actually think a policy of no foul language is good, but the fact that you actually have to brand it as a "policy" is bad and stupid.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I actually think a policy of no foul language is good, but the fact that you actually have to brand it as a "policy" is bad and stupid.
Not quite as good a policy as having a proper coach and players capable of passing the ball to each other though.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Delph staying.

"I'm aware there has been intense media speculation surrounding my future in the last 24 hours and I want to set the record straight.

"I'm not leaving. I'm staying at the football club and I can't wait for the start of the season and captaining this great football club."
:thumbs_up