• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

cpr

International Coach

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Glad the rest of the article doesn't follow the headline, and points out that
A) Football wasn't even being played
B) The ground was full of Wigan and Leeds fans, neither of which are likely to support Utd

Just needed to add

C) You'll Never Walk Alone has been played quite a few times at OT, namely when Celtic have visited

Top Bantz tho m8......
It's not that serious mate :). But, DJ Spoony is a Liverpool fan, and clearly from the video there are Man United fans in the stadium.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Everybody got their excitement pants on to watch the mighty Grecians wallop Teddy Sheringham's non-league outfit?

Of course you have, the only question is do I double up the 250 quid I won on Jessica Korda in the golf last night, by lumping on Tisdale's glorious warriors?

duffer

Everybody got their excitement pants on to watch the mighty Grecians wallop Teddy Sheringham's non-league outfit?

Of course you have, the only question is do I double up the 250 quid I won on Jessica Korda in the golf last night, by lumping on Tisdale's glorious warriors?
Heh, it's on TV here as we speak. Will watch after the cricket.

grecian

Tisdale has gone for an experienced side, which is a euphemism for old as ****, but seems to be working with our Corbyn supporting winger.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Tisdale has gone for an experienced side, which is a euphemism for old as ****, but seems to be working with our Corbyn supporting winger.
Are you stewarding and posting on Facebook at the same time? The way chairman operate these days I reckon it could be Sheringham's last game in charge the way it's going.

grecian

Are you stewarding and posting on Facebook at the same time? The way chairman operate these days I reckon it could be Sheringham's last game in charge the way it's going.
Nah, I've been working nights, so there was no ****ing way, I was going to get up early on a Sunday to watch us. I have a weird thing that I almost always watch us on TV when we're on it's such a rare event.

Anyway Tisdale looks cool as ****, and what a goal by Morrison, but we're actually playing pretty crap, other than the goals.

grecian

FFS, bring on some legs in midfield in the second half Tis, we've just let them have all the possession.

grecian

We've actually played a lot better in the second-half, more what we try to do, keep the ball and use the pace of Grant and Wheeler in attack. Oddly think taking an early lead affected our football badly, just went further and further back, ceding possession. Not uncommon for City sides over the years.

Hopefully this substitution will be decisive, Tom will buzz around a lot.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Just the type of cynical, evil, reductionist views I expect from your lot.
When you put in a diabolical performance, look like the worst side in League Two yet win and go back to the top of the table, it's one of those days you get just a sneaky feeling it might be your year. :D