• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
We can dream. TBH, I'd **** off the transfer committee in any case. Either let the manager do it or hire a DoF.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah the transfer committee is a disastrous idea. It's the type of thing you would set up in a context where there's a danger of one person becoming too powerful and abusing the institution. For transfers it makes no sense at all. I suspect it was only ever a fudge borne of internal politics, particularly given how all parties have used it to preserve their reputation by blaming the mistakes on everyone else.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Bolton in the bottom three after one win all season and Lennon blaming the referees for everything. At least some things in football never change.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
One of our fans was arrested for racism last night, the victims of his tirade were the Welsh

Grecian on alert as we speak

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just seen that one of the Zagreb players who played against Arsenal has failed a drugs test

King Pietersen

International Captain
Sunderland owner Ellis Short said: “In the past we’ve picked a new boss by throwing Scrabble letters in the air and trying to make a football manager’s name out of them.

“Paulo Di Canio.”
:laugh: That is gold!

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
His first interview with LFC TV was brilliant. First time since Rafa's appointment that I think all (well, the grand majority) Liverpool fans are thinking forward and optimistically.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Brendon Rodgers was the most soporific speaker ever. Klopp is different, but will hopefully turn out to be a big hat and no knickers.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
His first interview with LFC TV was brilliant. First time since Rafa's appointment that I think all (well, the grand majority) Liverpool fans are thinking forward and optimistically.
So what you're saying is it's Liverpool's year this year then?