• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Will have his Zidane 2002 moment in Berlin this year IMO. Best volleying technique in the world.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
To use a football manager adage, one wonders why Arsenal can't defend like that every week.
Such a tease. In a way it's even more frustrating to find out we can play like that.

Like seeing your bird all dressed up for an evening out, looking fit as a butcher's dog; you can look that good so why don't you make the effort more often?!?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
****ing awesome. Best win in years seriously. Was well fed up after yesterdays results but this will get me through the season whatever happens.

Saint Santi though. As I said to Marcuss in the pub, bloke is just too good at football.

Attachments

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I will take the image of Cazorla dancing after the second goal with me to the grave. What a ****ing man.

What a performance. What a win.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
That was awful. One wonders how it would've gone if Yaya Toure was in the team instead of Fernando. Because **** me is Fernando a dog**** player. Makes more money in a weekl than I do in a year (maybe 2) and can't trap a ****ing football.