• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Some game that. Only the second penalty shootout I've watched where keepers have taken.

Arsenal should sign Gareth Bale. He plays like Thierry Henry did at his peak. | Daily Mail Online

It's nice the **** wrote an article which wasn't actually just trying to incite abuse from Arsenal fans, just a shame Economics was a step too far for him.
It's just another troll article. What he's doing here is basically like telling the really the socially inept kid at school that he has a chance with the most popular girl.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Tottenham v Burnley isn't being shown on TV anywhere in the world. Wonder how many times that has happened in recent years with a match involving two premier league standard teams.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Smitteh to explain the Nastasic situation and why Arsenal didn't go in for him again.
If I were an Arsenal fan the last thing I'd want is my team buying a player who's spent the best part of 24 months out injured.

Potentially a very good player but who knows at this point, was never going to get his full go under Pellegrini like he did under Mancini so hopefully he blossoms at his new home.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yeah. It's been ages since we've signed a prospect. Much more exciting than buying reliable decent 28 year olds.

That's actually one of the things that's got me a bit irked up this season. It was okay almost winning things 5 or so years ago when this side was really young and could realistically improve, it's another to do it when everyone in the side is 29 and only going to get worse the following season like has happened to us from last season to this one.

dogwalker

U19 Captain
You need a couple of reliable 28 year olds in defense and defensive midfield though, surely? Arteta and Debuchy out for the season now.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Luckily we don't have any transfer restrictions, so signing a promising 17 year old doesn't hinder our ability to do that. :)

dogwalker

U19 Captain
I'm sure I read today that Wenger said he'd go straight into the first team. 99% of what is written in a transfer windows is bollocks though.