• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Who is more Pissed off at that goal, DCYE or GIMP?
Hey it's not like I dogmatically hate players. If he puts in consistent performances that live up to his hype I'll be the first to admit it. Though as it stands, it seems many shared my views on the man as last season went on.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Pretty disappointed with the result, even more so with Debuchy's injury, but we were probably fortunate to get a point in the end, all things considered.

Very worried about top four again this year though.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Honestly, how many goals must we concede before we ditch zonal marking? That's the worst thing about today apart from Debuchy.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I actually have no idea how Özil played the full match today. Cazorla or the OX have to start ahead of him on Tuesday.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Watching Gerrard poncing around on the halfway line hitting non-descript passes and not influencing the game is quite sad - quite funny as well though.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Today was just brilliant.

Never thought I would see Brentford play football quite that good, the contrast to what we were watching 4 or 5 years ago is just ridiculous.