• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well that was a brief revival by United, who'd have thought that the signing of Juan Mata wouldn't solve their defensive worries?

Pothas

Oh yeah they lost, hardly feels like it needs commenting on.

How ridiculous does the bottom half of the table look though.

grecian

Another good performance from United according to Moyes, blimey they're playing well this season.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Orient losing as well so not all bad.

I can feel a post about Ryan Lowe any minute now.
Ryan ****ing Looooowwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kids are out tonight. I'm skint but I have wine and rum so I'm gonna get ****faced then have a row with the missus when she's not mad for it coz I'm too drunk

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ryan Lowe trending on twitter in the UK and joint top scorer in League One

Where've you been all my life Ryan?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Yeah, their thrashings of Spurs and Everton were pretty immense. Reckon 4th is there's with United or Spurs at 5th.

Last couple of match days have been more like the start of the season with big sides dropping points. Just need to hope a couple more small sides can fluke wins at home against City again.

grecian

Yeah, their thrashings of Spurs and Everton were pretty immense. Reckon 4th is there's with United or Spurs at 5th.

Last couple of match days have been more like the start of the season with big sides dropping points. Just need to hope a couple more small sides can fluke wins at home against City again.
TBH I rate Everton better than Spurs or ManU at this point. Would so love the toffes to finish over United this year, would be so funny:laugh:

Pothas

Yeah I would definetly have Everton above Spurs, yeah they got trashed by Liverpool but that is the only time it has happened this year, been competitive in all their other games which is obviously not the case for Spurs. Shame Deulofeu got injured when he did because he was starting to look really good.

grecian

Moyes to carry on because it's immeasurably funny
corrected

TBH, what amuses me about David whinging about luck is that during their great run in December they had barrel-loads of luck in many of those five wins, which they managed to scrape through. Yet in the end if most matches are in the balance you won't get results in many of them.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What's the bet?
I said Liverpool wouldn't finish top 4.

In fairness, I was banking on Man Utd not turning hilariously ****. I still stand by the reason behind the bet (Liverpool aren't really all that good) even if I'd grudgingly admit that they're probably the 4th best side in the division.