• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
The his and hers dress and tie combination for Jim and Natalie can't be an accident either - yellow clearly the official colour of deadline day.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Has Arry been interviewed in his car yet? Has he said anyone is a cracking player?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Nah, Sky have a representative at QPR for that sole purpose, the only representative at a non premier league club I believe, but they've failed.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nah, Sky have a representative at QPR for that sole purpose, the only representative at a non premier league club I believe, but they've failed.
They had 'special access' to Gillingham as well, which seemed to just consist of Martin Allen on talking to them on his bike.

grecian

I do love a bit of rank hypocrisy, earlier in the week Wigan were whining about clubs offering derisory offers for their players, today they offer 6.5 million for Jordan Rhodes, less than Blackburn paid for him after 32 goals from 48 games.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Not sure this Özil deal is going to happen here. Going to be some despairing Gooners if this ends up the case.

In other news, I am starting the think all SSN correspondents should be issued with CS gas and/or chemical neutering sprays to tackle the "extras" turning up behind them...

Agent TBY

International Captain
Could just be using delaying the announcement as a smokescreen while they complete a couple more deals on the sly. Then again, this is Arsenal we're talking about here.

The Lukaku to Everton rumours are intriguing. There were reports only around a month ago that Mourinho rated him quite highly.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Özil confirmed.

Best signing of the window, fully vindicates Wenger's "wait and see" policy IMO.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
So it's pretty much official. By dragging it on for hours Arsenal have still not let me take any feeling of joy out of the singing, just relief.

grecian

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I was wanting the crying and gnashing of teeth.

Great signing though, should think it enables them to just play Giroud up-front with tons of attacking options behind. Striker would have been good, but they don't really need one.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I was wanting the crying and gnashing of teeth.

Great signing though, should think it enables them to just play Giroud up-front with tons of attacking options behind. Striker would have been good, but they don't really need one.
Arteta-Wilshere

Theo-Özil-Cazorla

Giroud

With Ramsey, Rosicky, Ox, Flamini, Podolski and Sanogo in reserve. Not bad. Not bad at all.