• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I love Isco but the switch to 4-3-3 has definetly worked, Di Maria has been really good as pat of the midfield 3, Modric been fantastic all season as well.

social

I can't see him being there at the start of next season. Think it would still be a very attractive job for an ambitious manager, still a massive club, a new squad to build and expectations in the first year would not be massive.
So same as this year

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Don't think you need to worry about them for that anyway but I wouldn't mind seeing them go through, at least have one team from this godforsaken country still in Europe

Not that I actually go in for the patriotic about clubs in Europe thing but yeah I'm rooting for Spurs here. Probably because nearly everyone in this thread supports Arsenal :ph34r:

Pothas

Well two bad weekends for the Bees, I am not going to panic....got two home games before Orient away, got to win both of those.