• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

Eds

International Debutant
Amazing that we could go 2nd in March. Such a weird feeling.

Not that I'm expecting it. Would probably take a draw right now.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
football is a horrible, horrible thing, with little redeeming features apart from Alan Pardews head-butt obvs.

Ray.

School Boy/Girl Captain
Well Arsenal doesn't have a good record against Stoke at stoke's home recently anyway and don't be too sad they've also beaten Chelsea and United at home...

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Okay yeah I've defended the guy a lot but Pardew is a complete ****ing imbecile.

Hilarious though.

grecian

Okay yeah I've defended the guy a lot but Pardew is a complete ****ing imbecile.

Hilarious though.

Is it a mid-life crises or summat though, I mean a few years ago if you asked me to describe a mild-mannered manager he would have come near the top of the list, but now he's fully bonkers. Very odd.

Last edited:

Eds

International Debutant
3-0 away at Saints is a great result. Result definitely flattered us, but we deserved to win after the second half.

Brendan Rodgers really is a top coach. Still not sure how he's managed to get this squad to 2nd at this stage.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Was a fine goal from Borini. Would like to see Sunderland go a couple ahead then City pull it back, best bet for a good game IMO

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Honestly couldn't care less about a fourth rate trophy Arsenal were knocked out of months ago. Moeen and Tredwell are bowling ffs.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Kind of flicking but footy winning out atm. Hard to get excited about ODIs that are being used as T20 warmups

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I don't even think it should exist as a competition but I just love a cup final.
League Cup gave me the greatest footballing days of my life, long may it prosper

Arsenal fans in no position to look down their nose at any trophy iirc

Pothas

Oh yeah, if we got to a final it would be the greatest thing ever and we have had a few good moments in our time.

Scaly piscine

League Cup gave me the greatest footballing days of my life, long may it prosper

Arsenal fans in no position to look down their nose at any trophy iirc
I like the stat mentioned on Twitter/BBC:

If Sunderland win, Vito Mannone will become the 31st player to leave Arsenal and win a trophy since Arsenal last won one.