• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The latter.

Also going on record here; I don't "get" Coutinho.
Coutinho is awesome, one of my fave players in the Prem, silky goodness.

Great assist from Hendersen there though, should make for a decent second-half. I may miss the start of the Voice for it.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sturridge's performances this season good news in WC year for mine
Someone on twitter was saying it's insane that Gerrard is much more likely to play there than Henderson, given their performances this season. Gerrard's been turd today in that deeper role again.

Eds

International Debutant
Not sure I've seen a worse half of football from us all season. Gerrard's worst performance in years too.

That Hendo touch though. :wub:

Uppercut

The latter.

Also going on record here; I don't "get" Coutinho.
He reminds me of Sneijder in his post-Mourinho, lazy phase. Just sort of lurks high up the pitch playing really nice through balls all the time. Silky but sometimes you wonder whether he's a bit too much of a luxury.

Eds

International Debutant
He reminds me of Sneijder in his post-Mourinho, lazy phase. Just sort of lurks high up the pitch playing really nice through balls all the time. Silky but sometimes you wonder whether he's a bit too much of a luxury.
He's not usually like that though, at his best he's amazingly dynamic. He was out for a month and a half and has played basically every game since - he's just fatigued IMO. But really, we've got no-one similar to bring in.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Someone on twitter was saying it's insane that Gerrard is much more likely to play there than Henderson, given their performances this season. Gerrard's been turd today in that deeper role again.
That ball from Gerrard for the penalty though. Wow.

Henderson quietly becoming a pretty good footballer eh. What's interesting to note is that Gerrard has probably been much better for England than Liverpool for a few years now; probably been England's best player in the last two tournaments.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Looked a stone wall pen from the ref's angle tbf. I don't actually think it was a pen tbh but I don't blame him for giving it.

Uppercut

Clearly a dive, but can see why the ref gave it and it's not great keeping to go to ground like that with no chance of getting the ball.

Liverpool have fallen apart a bit lately. No defensive structure at all this past couple of games.