• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really well played by Sunderland. I remember saying the same when Cardiff beat them. More teams seem to know how to play against Citeh at home than did a couple of years back.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Come on Arsenal, what a chance this is.

Just as a big a game for United though, all the build up has been about Arsenal needing to prove themselves but United really need a result here.

Pothas

Really well played by Sunderland. I remember saying the same when Cardiff beat them. More teams seem to know how to play against Citeh at home than did a couple of years back.
It is still strange though. Similar thing happened to with Real Madrid last year. Teams at home played like an away team traditionaly would at a big side and got results that way, but at home Madrid would destroy teams who were trying to play the same way.

cpr

International Coach
Yeah I read one per season and the final.

Starting to dislike BT Sport, I know Sky are evil and everything but they do everything, and do it well.

At least one per team per season, probably more though (can only guarantee one for the awful British clubs that can't get out of the groups, or even into the groups sometimes, were looking at you Northern Irish, Welsh and non Celtic Scottish teams)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
****ing Peterborough away. Worst draw we could get, what with them being a good side and us never winning there

Pothas

Sky obviously showed the wrong game.

How lucky is Mourinho, actually did well out of that weekend.