• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Notlob beating Arsenal is soooo 2005.

Consecutive Prem wins by Arsenal over the Trotters?

Haha yeah, I'm aware. I don't pay that much attention to recent records between teams though, don't think it's that important. It's still a tough away game against a pretty good side.

Thank **** for Hernandez, love the little guy to bits. Thoroughly unenjoyable match as a United fan. Anderson was awesome though, always love it when that happens.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Going to miss Van Der Sar so much too, made an unbelievable save from Everton's only real shot today to keep it at 0-0.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Wouldn't worry about Liverpool, last home game they crushed Citeh so they should have too much for Birmingham. Really good vibes coming from the team at the moment. Their performance last week says so much for the club- they lost two key defenders and had to bring on teenagers in their place, defended vigorously for 100 minutes against a team that likes to make you chase the ball out of principle, then conceded a goal really, really deep into injury time. And proceeded to desperately pour forward in search of an equaliser, in spite of the fact that it might well hand United their 19th title.
WAG.

Lol @ Maxi Pad scoring. Not convinced on him, but at least he gives us some width.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I quite like Bolton nowadays, wasn't it a shame Everton lost too, who were you supporting?

c'mon Yeovil, btw.
Was supporting blue****e. Hate Man U more so that's my default unless Everton have something riding on it, like relegation

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Really happy with that, but Birmingham were terrible. Could all come down to our game vs Spurs. So excited.

And Blackpool move out of the drop zone!

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is it wrong that I quite like Chris Waddle's summarizing, despite the fact that he can't quite speak English?

grecian

Yeah, I thought so.

I'm thinking of doing a side of players that are a bit crap, but are somehow affective, Malouda and Kuyt first names on my teamsheet for this season really,

Would it be harsh to put Park and O'Shea from United in?

Oh, Chelsea supporters are booing Bridge, yeah the bastard, how dare he let his girlfriend get in the way of Terry's dick.....

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Oh, Chelsea supporters are booing Bridge, yeah the bastard, how dare he let his girlfriend get in the way of Terry's dick.....
The funny thing is it never actually happened. It was buried on about page 18, but The News of the Screws issued a full apology to M Perroncel last year.

Still Wayne's now shagging Frankie from The Saturdays, so it's a happy ending for him at least.

grecian

The funny thing is it never actually happened. It was buried on about page 18, but The News of the Screws issued a full apology to M Perroncel last year.

Still Wayne's now shagging Frankie from The Saturdays, so it's a happy ending for him at least.

Have my doubts TBH, the word on the street, or on pathetic internet forums, is she was payed off massively by Terry, and then the Screws had no proof, through a K&T.

Max Clifford, who coincidentally is now working for Imogen Thomas, working his magic. Footballers are so loaded they can pay more then any grotty tab, nowadays.

Irons doing quite well here without the joke "player of the Season". Oh maybe not.

Retox

State Vice-Captain
So just put $5

Man Utd VS Everton
Tottenham v West Brom
Liverpool v Birmingham
Bolton v Arsenal
Blackburn v Man City
2011 FA Cup - Man City

If all the teams in bold win I will get around $80.00

Have faith in all bar the Liverpool game
Bloody spurs :laugh: