• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Right, so, the really big game of the weekend kicks off in just under an hour. Have a sense of hope rather than expectation tbh, but looking forward to it all the same. Win or bust time.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Listening on the radio instead of watching the game for once, and ****ing hell, I want to kick Mark Bright's head in.

Edit: Urgh, Stoke.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh: Arsenal are born chokers, can't hold on to a lead for 3 minutes. Reminds me of that Champions League tie where they conceded a penalty 30 seconds after Walcott made a brilliant run to set up what should have been a crucial away goal.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Also why was Arsene Wenger yelling at the Dalglish for? Not like Dalglish could do anything about it...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser, etc.

Not trying to defend Wenger, he's just pissed off after seeing another season pass us by through our own stupidity.

Why would Eboue raise his hands there? Monumental ****wittedness.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might be a good time to sign up to some Arsenal forums and start stirring up anti-Wenger sentiment. Would be so awesome for the other 19 Premiership teams if they sacked him.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Ah, not this **** again. Wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle take a point from Man Utd on Tuesday either, meaning that this will really be another ball breaker, and will make the Spurs game on Wednesday even more unbearable than it already is.

cover drive man

International Captain
Jamie Redknapp before the game: 'The pressure's on Arsenal because Man U have the points.'

No **** Sherlock! I think everyone who follows English football knew that...