• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

cpr

International Coach
in fairness to them, a game of not many chances, but they took theirs and comfortably held their lead.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ha, was absolutely convinced they'd jib it until the last minute.

Fair play Citeh.

Uppercut to Scholes; awful challenge. & yes, he is that type of player. Always has been.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
In my mind DCYE is Citeh with Liam Gallagher chimp rolling behind him.

Tranmere is Corrin, Richmond Jono, Carlton saggers, Collingwood Matt, Parra Burgey, etc, etc

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Uppercut to Scholes; awful challenge. & yes, he is that type of player. Always has been.
Harsh imo. Watch again- looked to me like he was trying to knock it over Kolarov's head and Kolarov just got there first, then momentum brought them together with Scholes's boot still in the air. No comment on whether he's that type of player in general or not though :ph34r:.

Still a red obvz, can't be studding people in the thigh and staying on the pitch.

Carrick's direness never ceases to amaze me. Doesn't do anything in 95% of games, gives away goals in the biggest 5%.

Hate losing to Citeh so much more than going out of the cup.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Harsh imo. Watch again- looked to me like he was trying to knock it over Kolarov's head and Kolarov just got there first, then momentum brought them together with Scholes's boot still in the air. No comment on whether he's that type of player in general or not though :ph34r:.

Still a red obvz, can't be studding people in the thigh and staying on the pitch.

Carrick's direness never ceases to amaze me. Doesn't do anything in 95% of games, gives away goals in the biggest 5%.

Hate losing to Citeh so much more than going out of the cup.
****ing joke post tbh, almost up with Roseboy's standards, filthy challenge from a petulant ****. Great player, but a **** guy, like Rio.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, I knew I'd get called out for bias, but I can only call it as I see it. I ran it through the "is it just my United-coloured glasses?" filter plenty of times and still thought the same thing.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Scholes challenge was ****ing dire and a clear red, though anyone who watches the replay and notes where the ball was would realise he didn't deliberately get Kolorov.

cpr

International Coach
Scholes was very close to getting the ball, which is more than you can say for 90% of his tackles. I didn't even see it in real time, was fuming till I saw the replay. Can't argue with it tbh.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
We're going down :( Who would have thought putting the bloke third in command who had never managed a first string team let alone a premier league team would have been a bad idea?