• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Very excited for tonight. After his effort against Stoke, and him tearing it up on Fifa 11, I'm already a fan of Suarez, haha.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This might just be the best weekend of football ever, just need Torres to score a last minute winner later and it is complete.

Pothas

West Brom just sacked, Di Matteo, ****s just got rid of the only likeable thing about their club, hope they get relegated now.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Pretty crucial game this. West Ham have landed some fantastic loans.

Hoping Liverpool go the 5-3-2 again, with Kuyt playing off Suarez.

Jarquis

Yeah, won me two pints too. I know that it's effectively closed the gap by a point but pissing away a 4 goal load is ridiculous and you can never really be happy regardless of what else happens. Should be 2 points closer than we are

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Liverpool starting with a 5-4-1 I think, Suarez on the bench. Torres will start in a very attacking line-up for Chelsea. Not sure how you fit the three of them up the front, guess we'll see.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
West Brom just sacked, Di Matteo, ****s just got rid of the only likeable thing about their club, hope they get relegated now.
Shame, he and former team-mate, Eddie Newton got a pretty poor side playing some really good football. Expect they will go down now.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The pre-game seemed very, very friendly.

So sick of Maxi atm, not contributing a thing. Expect Cole to replace him asap when he's back from injury.

Jarquis

Maxi is henceforth known as 'Maxi Pad'. He hangs around the box, single-handedly halting the red tide

BoyBrumby

Englishman
:laugh: Fair to say Ivanovic and Cech having some communication woes. If in doubt, etc...

Would be a great result for football if yer Scousers can hang on.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Top finish by Mereiles it has to be said - at no time did he actually look like he was in a position to get a decent effort on goal.

edit: given that Paulo Ferreira was interpreting for David Luiz on the bench, safe to say communication could be a further issue for Chelsea in the last 15 mins.

Last edited: