• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Never seen it, have seen a picture and read about it though. Can't say I'm disappointed to have missed it though.
Youtube it. You don't see too much of the actual leg because it's a crowded box (that newspaper picture shows that far better), but the bit to watch of it mainly is Schmeichel's reaction to it of instant distraught.David Busst his leg

Matteh

Undoubtedly the best thing about it. However we'll get the Hargreaves returning in time for the World Cup debates...

Matteh

For some reason i'm going to see Peterborough vs Coventry tomorrow, am sure it'll be full of excitement.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yes, well the entire reason I didn't want him to be discussed was because his hamstring was always going to pop.

Oh, but I'd be happy to consider a half-fit Hargreaves if it means we can ditch ****ing Wes ****ing Brown.
Ha yes, couldn't agree more

Brown does not belong in an England squad as far as I can tell

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Hargreaves is actually a pretty competent right back imo. Would have been interesting to see if he would have been given a run there if he was fit this season, or indeed last season.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes, well the entire reason I didn't want him to be discussed was because his hamstring was always going to pop.

Oh, but I'd be happy to consider a half-fit Hargreaves if it means we can ditch ****ing Wes ****ing Brown.
Ha yes, couldn't agree more

Brown does not belong in an England squad as far as I can tell
Best natural defender in the country TBH. :ph34r:

Wesley's confidence seems to be shot, unfortunately - he's been gash most of this season for United and it's an indictment on the current state of England's right-backs that he is still considered at or near the top of the list for the national team.

As for Hargreaves - I'll believe it when I see it.

duffer

Class press conference from Arsene just then:

Journo "There was a tackle by William Gallas which put a player out for 4 or 5 weeks"

AW - "That is not true"

Journo - "But do you remember the tackle?"

AW - "The player played less than 10 days later"

Journo - "Yeah .. well ... do you remember the tackle?"

AW - "This is what we have to put with eevry week"

Heh, love the man so much. Just awesome.

duffer

Heh, I try not to look up football stuff on youtube. I'd be on there forever. Youtube, awesome, awesome way to kill your boredom.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Hahaha.

"Are you f***** winding me up?"

Funniest thing about that is the guy who asked for the autography just says "No"....