• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So are you surprised he's not been signed up? Contract was actually offered but meh irrelevant.
I thought he'd leave, so I'm not surprised. To turn down a five-year deal at United tells me that either he really really wants to play football, or Citeh/Chelsea have offered better money. Maybe both.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dunno how much notice people are taking of the Confederations Cup, but South Africa busy showing Spain are just an international version of the CDMs. Look good when teams let them, but get in amongst them and they look fairly ordinary.

For Spain to win the World Cup the international sides would need to be at an all-time low. Just as European sides were in Euro 2008.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I thought he'd leave, so I'm not surprised. To turn down a five-year deal at United tells me that either he really really wants to play football, or Citeh/Chelsea have offered better money. Maybe both.
The latter. And he wants to be guaranteed a starting place and as I said before that's not happening. He's not on the level of Rooney.

Pothas

Dunno how much notice people are taking of the Confederations Cup, but South Africa busy showing Spain are just an international version of the CDMs. Look good when teams let them, but get in amongst them and they look fairly ordinary.

For Spain to win the World Cup the international sides would need to be at an all-time low. Just as European sides were in Euro 2008.
See this is your latest thing to moan about, have just decided that a team that has won 15 in a row must be ordinary because they play nice Football and are not from that Europe place that you fear so much.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It is obviously Rooney tbh, even though I hate the blue****e the way he treated their fans was embarassing, as was his selling his story to the Sun. The bloke's a ****.

Pothas

Oh come on, there are far worse in the division than those two, have you forgoten that marvelous fellow Jemaine Pennant (you know he would have been the first Henry if Wenger had been a good manager)