• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Hmmm, dunno, I could see him leaving tbh, though like you I doubt he would flop in the premiership, that said I don't neccesarily think he would flourish either.
I haven't seen any rumours this season about him leaving Barca, but he'd be crazy to leave for anybody..

Only reason one could use to say he may not flourish - is maybe he is past his ultimate peak. But he is the best striker from Africa (yes he is better than Drogba skill wise) & has the attributes to make alot defenders miserable over here.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
If we are looking at *****, can we include the CL semi and put Drogba, Ballack, and Bosingwa in the list as well? Then again I have always considered Drogba to be a ****. Adebayor as well, just hurry up and sign for AC Milan.
Haa..how was those Chelsea boys poor in the CL semi?. Plus its a bit odd to think why anyone would consider Droga to be ****, come on now

Dont see why Gunners fans are so eager to get rid of Adebayor & Toure TBH. They are not the problem, all they need to strenghten that mid-field behind Fabregas, with a good defensive mid-fielder or two.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Mannnnn....them rumours going on since when Ronaldinho had left. Just the same thing recycled, Eto'o aint going nowhere...
Whether he leaves or not isn't factual in this matter. You said you hadn't seen any rumours this season, those are all from the last few weeks. Obviously you're not looking very hard.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Whether he leaves or not isn't factual in this matter. You said you hadn't seen any rumours this season, those are all from the last few weeks. Obviously you're not looking very hard.
Well i dont waste my time running behind every single rumour - especially the stupid ones that will never come to pass. If Eto'o was going to leave Barca it would have been 2006/07 or 2007/08.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Well then why don't you say that originally instead of saying there were no rumours!? wtfffffffffffffffffffffff
haa...yo son u need 2 calm down. I said:

me said:
I haven't seen any rumours this season about him leaving Barca.
Meaning i haven't come across/checked on any possible rumours about Eto'o leaving this season. Not that they where no rumours.

Now go take a chill pill..

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heh, watch him flop big-time this season. Apparently Hicks/Gillett are hocking off their American sports teams to help fund the 'pool debt, which will be a relief if the reports that they were in dire straights were accurate.

duffer

Heh, watch him flop big-time this season. Apparently Hicks/Gillett are hocking off their American sports teams to help fund the 'pool debt, which will be a relief if the reports that they were in dire straights were accurate.
:laugh:

I read a webchat when the takeover happened where they appeased Rangers fans by saying that it would be Liverpool subsidising their purchase costs as opposed to Texas and Montreal fans. Wouldn't trust either of these ****s with a fiver.

Also Diaby hiring a personal trainer to improve his readiness for next season.

Instead of spending his holiday on the beach, Arsenal’s Abou Diaby is working on his fitness with famous French personal trainer Renaud Longuevre.

The Gunners midfielder has opted against resting this summer, as he wants to gain muscle power and reach the next level, Longuevre has revealed.

So he needs a months training to reach the next level, which is the level he should have been playing at for the past few years. Sums up what i hate about him, so much talent such a lazy waster. All these rumours of bringing more midfielders has scared him ****less. Make or break season for him, wouldn't shed any tears if we tried to flog him off but he'll probably stay, has the talent but with his attitude doesn't deserve to play at a club as good as Arsenal. Hope we sign Melo or whoever anyway.

Johnners

:laugh:

i read a webchat when the takeover happened where they appeased rangers fans by saying that it would be liverpool subsidising their purchase costs as opposed to texas and montreal fans. Wouldn't trust either of these ****s with a fiver.

also diaby hiring a personal trainer to improve his readiness for next season.

instead of spending his holiday on the beach, arsenal’s abou diaby is working on his fitness with famous french personal trainer renaud longuevre.

The gunners midfielder has opted against resting this summer, as he wants to gain muscle power and reach the next level, longuevre has revealed.

so he needs a months training to reach the next level, which is the level he should have been playing at for the past few years. Sums up what i hate about him, so much talent such a lazy waster. All these rumours of bringing more midfielders has scared him ****less. Make or break season for him, wouldn't shed any tears if we tried to flog him off but he'll probably stay.
awta